Yealink Forums
Sync Outlook or Teams Contacts with Yealink VP59 Teams Edition - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Sync Outlook or Teams Contacts with Yealink VP59 Teams Edition (/showthread.php?tid=45696)

Sync Outlook or Teams Contacts with Yealink VP59 Teams Edition - gijoe - 03-22-2022 09:05 PM

I don't see a way to sync yealink vp59 teams edition contacts with Outlook. Surely a $700 phone can't offer this feature? The latest is firmware installed. New contacts created in teams appear, but that's not the goal. There seems no way that Updates in the Teams Contacts (or Outlook Contacts) are synced with the Contacts on the Phone.
This can't be true, right?

Thank you for your comment

RE: Sync Outlook or Teams Contacts with Yealink VP59 Teams Edition - philliplyle - 03-23-2022 12:01 AM

(03-22-2022 09:05 PM)gijoe Wrote:  I don't see a way to sync yealink vp59 teams edition contacts with Outlook. Surely a $700 phone can't offer this feature? The latest is firmware installed. New contacts created in teams appear, but that's not the goal. There seems no way that Updates in the Teams Contacts (or Outlook Contacts) are synced with the Contacts on the Phone.
This can't be true, right?

Thank you for your comment

I have a ticket in for this, as it's clearly a bug. Their firmware release notes describe being able to view Outlook contacts.

Sadly they have gone silent after several weeks.

RE: Sync Outlook or Teams Contacts with Yealink VP59 Teams Edition - aero1247e - 08-04-2022 01:59 PM

I contacted support and got the following reply:

Quote:Ambre_Yealink Reply Issue 2022-08-02 11:08:17

Dear Customer,

Greeting from Yealink Ambre.

Currently, the Teams phone can only see the Outlook contacts you add, but it cannot support to synchronize all contacts of Outlook.

This is determined by the Teams program and we have no way to intervene. what we can do is helping our customers to raise this request, you can also raise the ticket to Microsoft to get this feature.

Hope my answer is clear and helpful for you, thank you very much!