Yealink Forums
Issue with CPW90 Microphone Mute Status on CP960 - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: CP920/CP960 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Thread: Issue with CPW90 Microphone Mute Status on CP960 (/showthread.php?tid=45658)

Issue with CPW90 Microphone Mute Status on CP960 - paul_M1IT - 02-22-2022 08:09 AM

Hello,

My client has two CP960 Conference Phones and on both we have the CPW90 wireless microphones.

We have an issue where the mute indicator LED is always red even when not mute (indicated via the base station)

We have recently upgraded the base station firmware to 73.86.0.20

They currently use the device for an external microphone connected via the USB for Teams and sometimes as an IP phone through 3CX.

The microphones are set to standalone mode.

RE: Issue with CPW90 Microphone Mute Status on CP960 - complex1 - 02-23-2022 02:54 AM

(02-22-2022 08:09 AM)paul_M1IT Wrote:  Hello,

My client has two CP960 Conference Phones and on both we have the CPW90 wireless microphones.

We have an issue where the mute indicator LED is always red even when not mute (indicated via the base station)

They currently use the device for an external microphone connected via the USB for Teams and sometimes as an IP phone through 3CX.

Hi,

If the problem occurs after the firmware upgrade then I suggest you factory reset the phone, re-provisioning it and try again.

RE: Issue with CPW90 Microphone Mute Status on CP960 - paul_M1IT - 03-03-2022 07:36 AM

(02-23-2022 02:54 AM)complex1 Wrote:  
(02-22-2022 08:09 AM)paul_M1IT Wrote:  Hello,

Also, I have noticed that within the Device manager there is an issue with the driver for the CP960. (see screenshot) Is there a driver that can be used here?

Hi,

If the problem occurs after the firmware upgrade then I suggest you factory reset the phone, re-provisioning it and try again.

Thank you for the suggestion. The factory reset has resolved the issue when using the device from 3CX but when connected to a PC the wireless Mics mute indicator LED is still staying red when in both modes.

The client stated that this was not how it was functioning before the upgrade.

Also, I have noticed that within the Device manager there is an issue with the driver for the CP960. (see screenshot) Is there a driver that can be used here?