Yealink Forums
Yealink T54W - disable wifi from template - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Auto Provisioning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Yealink T54W - disable wifi from template (/showthread.php?tid=45620)

Yealink T54W - disable wifi from template - itops@vivcourt.com - 01-24-2022 12:55 PM

hi team,
I've been trying to disable the wifi feature on this phone via template from 3CX console and need some guidance. I edited the template (copy from default template, edit the file and save) and selected the new custom template when provisioning phones. I tried the following values but none seemed to work - the phone always have wifi enabled.

static.wifi.enable = 0
static.wifi.enable = "0"
wifi.enable = 0
wifi.enable = "0"

static.wifi.1.enable = 0
static.wifi.1.enable = "0"
wifi.1.enable = 0
wifi.1.enable = "0"

Is there a way to disable the wifi function from 3CX console using templates?

PS. bw.feature_key_sync = 1

RE: Yealink T54W - disable wifi from template - complex1 - 01-24-2022 06:45 PM

(01-24-2022 12:55 PM)itops@vivcourt.com Wrote:  hi team,
I've been trying to disable the wifi feature on this phone via template from 3CX console and need some guidance. I edited the template (copy from default template, edit the file and save) and selected the new custom template when provisioning phones. I tried the following values but none seemed to work - the phone always have wifi enabled.

static.wifi.enable = 0
static.wifi.enable = "0"
wifi.enable = 0
wifi.enable = "0"

static.wifi.1.enable = 0
wifi.1.enable = 0
wifi.1.enable = "0"

Hi,

static.wifi.enable = 0 should do the job, but make sure next parameter is also enabled.
static.wifi.function.enable = 1

RE: Yealink T54W - disable wifi from template - itops@vivcourt.com - 01-25-2022 10:32 AM

(01-24-2022 06:45 PM)complex1 Wrote:  
(01-24-2022 12:55 PM)itops@vivcourt.com Wrote:  hi team,

static.wifi.enable = 0
static.wifi.enable = "0"
wifi.enable = 0
wifi.enable = "0"

static.wifi.1.enable = 0
wifi.1.enable = 0
wifi.1.enable = "0"

Hi,

static.wifi.enable = 0 should do the job, but make sure next parameter is also enabled.
static.wifi.function.enable = 1

thanks complex1, issue sorted. "static.wifi.function.enable = 0" instead of "1" was used.