Yealink Forums
W52P Multibase - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W52P (Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: W52P Multibase (/showthread.php?tid=4562)

W52P Multibase - CompLogic - 09-01-2015 04:10 AM

W52P
I have two base stations, two handsets, and two SIP accounts in different buildings across the street from each other. Each phone is registered to each base station with a dedicated SIP account.
The buildings are connected via fiber so the base stations are on the same physical network.

The phones will frequently not ring and deregister

Base -- Office
Sip 301 Office handset
Sip 302 Warehouse handset

Base -- Warehouse
Sip 302 Warehouse handset
Sip 301 Office handset

I have two T46G phones with two sip accounts each one phone in each location. They work flawlessly

RE: W52P Multibase - Yealink_Michael - 09-01-2015 05:46 AM

hi

W52P is a wireless phone , the effective with the handset and base is 50 meters, so if the distence between the two office is less than 50 meters, as the handset all register to two bases, so it will automatically re-register when changing from one base to another .

just make sure the account is registered successfully when moving from one office to another

RE: W52P Multibase - CompLogic - 09-01-2015 06:08 AM

(09-01-2015 05:46 AM)Yealink_Michael Wrote:  hi

W52P is a wireless phone , the effective with the handset and base is 50 meters, so if the distence between the two office is less than 50 meters, as the handset all register to two bases, so it will automatically re-register when changing from one base to another .

just make sure the account is registered successfully when moving from one office to another

The base stations are 100 yards apart in concrete buildings so I am reasonably certain the base stations are not interfering with each other. I would be amazed if the handsets registering with both base stations at the same time. And even if they were, they should be selecting the base with the best signal

Frequently, the handset will not ring even with the base station 12 feet away in the same room. The desk phones in the ring group in both building ring. I will post the firmware I am using on base and handsets.

RE: W52P Multibase - CompLogic - 09-09-2015 02:56 AM

I have had them more then 30 days
If I can't get support, I am looking to return these phones and buy something that works.
Whom do i contact to make that happen?