Yealink Forums
Setting up EXP50 wallpaper using a template - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Auto Provisioning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Setting up EXP50 wallpaper using a template (/showthread.php?tid=45591)

Setting up EXP50 wallpaper using a template - jleyco - 01-10-2022 09:32 PM

Hi,

We have a custom template setup to provision phones that has code to set the wallpaper on the T54W. Is there code to set the wallpaper on EXP50s as well?

##Logo
phone_setting.lcd_logo.mode = 2
lcd_logo.url = ftp://{{ftp_username }}:{{ ftp_password }}@{{ ftp_host }}/{{ logo }}

phone_setting.backgrounds = pic.png
wallpaper_upload.url = ftp://{{ftp_username }}:{{ ftp_password }}@{{ ftp_host }}/{{ logo }}

Thanks!

RE: Setting up EXP50 wallpaper using a template - Yisroel_MongoTEL - 01-10-2022 11:14 PM

I think it'd you upload it with the same wallpaper_upload.url, and then set it using (where myExpLogo.jpg is the file name you have):
Code:
expansion_module.backgrounds = myExpLogo.jpg

RE: Setting up EXP50 wallpaper using a template - jleyco - 01-11-2022 01:12 AM

(01-10-2022 11:14 PM)Yisroel_MongoTEL Wrote:  I think it'd you upload it with the same wallpaper_upload.url, and then set it using (where myExpLogo.jpg is the file name you have):
Code:
expansion_module.backgrounds = myExpLogo.jpg

Thanks Yisroel! That's exactly what I needed. Works like a charm. Big Grin

RE: Setting up EXP50 wallpaper using a template - Yisroel_MongoTEL - 01-11-2022 01:52 AM

(01-11-2022 01:12 AM)jleyco Wrote:  Thanks Yisroel! That's exactly what I needed. Works like a charm. Big Grin

Glad to hear.

In general, to find any parameter it's quite easy to log in to a phone, export the config, change the setting manually, export the config, and compare to see what has changed.