Yealink Forums
The handset terminal does not see the base station - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W60B(Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The handset terminal does not see the base station (/showthread.php?tid=45578)

The handset terminal does not see the base station - wasp-1111 - 01-04-2022 04:06 PM

Hi,

I am trying to connect a previously used yealink w60 handset to the base station,

I register the base station to the exchange, I start the registration of the base station from the interface, I search for the base station from the handset, but the handset cannot find the active base station,

When I enter the handset, I see the previously registered bases, I reset the device, but the registered base macs are not gone,

Is there a different method to reset the handset?
How should I go about solving this problem?

Thanks

RE: The handset terminal does not see the base station - complex1 - 01-04-2022 09:47 PM

(01-04-2022 04:06 PM)wasp-1111 Wrote:  Hi,

I am trying to connect a previously used yealink w60 handset to the base station,

I register the base station to the exchange, I start the registration of the base station from the interface, I search for the base station from the handset, but the handset cannot find the active base station,

When I enter the handset, I see the previously registered bases, I reset the device, but the registered base macs are not gone,

Is there a different method to reset the handset?
How should I go about solving this problem?

Thanks

Hi,

The best way to help you solve the issue is to contact Yealink support directly using a support ticket.
https://ticket.yealink.com/

RE: The handset terminal does not see the base station - Yisroel_MongoTEL - 01-07-2022 12:14 AM

I've had such issues in the past after doing firmware upgrades on the base.

Recently I solved one such case by registering it (replacing the Base 1 base) to a different base, then De-registering it from that base, and registering it to the old base.