Yealink Forums
Volume Resetting - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Volume Resetting (/showthread.php?tid=45541)

Volume Resetting - Complete IT_Support - 12-09-2021 09:48 AM

I have 5 T43U units running 108.86.0.20. The user adjusts the call volume while on a call. The next call the volume is reset to very low again and the user has to turn it up again. It continues this way all the time. What can we do?

RE: Volume Resetting - complex1 - 12-09-2021 06:26 PM

(12-09-2021 09:48 AM)Complete IT_Support Wrote:  I have 5 T43U units running 108.86.0.20. The user adjusts the call volume while on a call. The next call the volume is reset to very low again and the user has to turn it up again. It continues this way all the time. What can we do?

Hi,

Please try next parameter:
voice.handset.autoreset_spk_vol = x

x = 1 to 15
The handset volume does not persist between calls, and resets to this specified level each new call.

RE: Volume Resetting - Complete IT_Support - 12-11-2021 10:47 AM

(12-09-2021 06:26 PM)complex1 Wrote:  
(12-09-2021 09:48 AM)Complete IT_Support Wrote:  I have 5 T43U units running 108.86.0.20. The user adjusts the call volume while on a call. The next call the volume is reset to very low again and the user has to turn it up again. It continues this way all the time. What can we do?

Hi,

Please try next parameter:
voice.handset.autoreset_spk_vol = x

x = 1 to 15
The handset volume does not persist between calls, and resets to this specified level each new call.

Hello. Thanks for the reply. I haven't had this issue with my many other installs of Yealink phones, but ok. I haven't done a parameter before. Can you guide me as to how I use this parameter? Thanks!!

RE: Volume Resetting - complex1 - 12-12-2021 04:40 AM

(12-11-2021 10:47 AM)Complete IT_Support Wrote:  Hello. Thanks for the reply. I haven't had this issue with my many other installs of Yealink phones, but ok. I haven't done a parameter before. Can you guide me as to how I use this parameter? Thanks!!

Hi,

Create a plain text file called XXX.cfg and add next code:
Code:
#!version:1.0.0.1
voice.handset.autoreset_spk_vol = 8
I use 8 as an example, but it is something between 1 and 15 depending on your needs.

Use the WUI to log in the phone, go to Settings > Configuration > CFG Configuration > Import CFG Configuration File > Browse for the just created xxx.cfg file > Import

The phone will load the config file with the parameter.
Now you can check if the volume stay on the same level with a next call.