Yealink Forums
MP50 - Teams Button not working - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: MP50 - Teams Button not working (/showthread.php?tid=45540)

MP50 - Teams Button not working - SP3C5 - 12-08-2021 07:19 PM

I have an MP50 Teams USB phone set up at home to use with my company laptop.

When I first got the phone the Teams button wouldn't always light up, I had to unplug the USB cable from my laptop (via a Docking station) and plug it back in. This has been the case ever since I had the phone.

Today when I tried to reconnect the USB cable, the Teams button would blink as it does but then would go out. I tried reconnecting but the same thing happened.

I have tried connecting it directly into my laptop, rebooting the laptop, rebooting the phone, factory reset the phone, reinstalling Teams on my laptop, and even tried connecting to my personal PC (with Teams installed and setup).

I am not sure why the Teams button is no longer lighting up or what else I can try.

Has anyone else come across this issue and is there a fix for it?

Thanks in advance for your help and advice.

RE: MP50 - Teams Button not working - nukapop92 - 12-21-2021 06:52 PM

i got same problem

RE: MP50 - Teams Button not working - bwarpinski - 04-08-2022 03:50 AM

Have you found a fix? If not, the phone button only works when Teams recognizes it as the primary device. Does not work if it is secondary. You may also need to switch your device settings to custom and change your speakers and microphone to something and then finally select the phone as the primary device.

RE: MP50 - Teams Button not working - SP3C5 - 05-10-2022 07:17 PM

(04-08-2022 03:50 AM)bwarpinski Wrote:  Have you found a fix? If not, the phone button only works when Teams recognizes it as the primary device. Does not work if it is secondary. You may also need to switch your device settings to custom and change your speakers and microphone to something and then finally select the phone as the primary device.

Hey, thanks for your reply.

I have not yet found a fix. I have contacted Yealink and they emailed the below;

"I have checked with our product manager. Microsoft has been working on this problem internally. However, it is break for them as well. They will keep working on this when they come back from the break. It may take some time and probably around the end of Q1."

The Teams button is now lighting up for me but is still not opening the Teams app when pressed, so I guess that's progress?

RE: MP50 - Teams Button not working - SP3C5 - 12-09-2022 06:05 PM

Hello,

I forgot to update, but this issue has now been resolved for me.

I didn't do anything, it just started working one day.