Yealink Forums
LCD DSS keys displays large buttons over date / time - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: LCD DSS keys displays large buttons over date / time (/showthread.php?tid=45489)

LCD DSS keys displays large buttons over date / time - xuan69 - 11-03-2021 09:35 AM

I was wondering if anyone has seen this error before.

After auto-provisioning (with BOnline) the display incorrectly oversize dss lcd buttons.

I've done all factory resets, firmware latest and older with no luck.

Model T41S

RE: LCD DSS keys displays large buttons over date / time - complex1 - 11-03-2021 06:53 PM

(11-03-2021 09:35 AM)xuan69 Wrote:  I was wondering if anyone has seen this error before.

After auto-provisioning (with BOnline) the display incorrectly oversize dss lcd buttons.

Model T41S

Hi,

If the issue isn't there after a factory reset, but the display is incorrect after AutoP then the used provision file isn't correct.
I guess you have to contact BOnline to solve the issue.

RE: LCD DSS keys displays large buttons over date / time - xuan69 - 11-03-2021 06:57 PM

(11-03-2021 06:53 PM)complex1 Wrote:  
(11-03-2021 09:35 AM)xuan69 Wrote:  I was wondering if anyone has seen this error before.

Model T41S

Hi,

If the issue isn't there after a factory reset, but the display is incorrect after AutoP then the used provision file isn't correct.
I guess you have to contact BOnline to solve the issue.

Yes that is logical, the strange thing is, I provisioned the same account on another phone , all t41s, and it worked, it just one phone that hates the provisioning.