Yealink Forums
"Register Request no response!" every 2 minutes - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W60B(Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: "Register Request no response!" every 2 minutes (/showthread.php?tid=45432)

"Register Request no response!" every 2 minutes - w60B-Spain - 10-11-2021 09:35 PM

Hi,
I've been recieving on my syslog one message every 100-120 secs ith the text "Register Request no response!" . The base is registered and the 2 phones (W56h) too, I'm having a very erratic behaviour as many many times, when receiving calls, I can't pick them up, and the calls edn up abruptly, some other times I DO get the call through, and I can speak normally. Same applies to outging calls, 1/3 times I can successfully make the call, nevertheless, the other 2/3 it does not work.
Any Ideas?

[Image: Yealink-Error.jpg]

RE: "Register Request no response!" every 2 minutes - complex1 - 10-11-2021 11:20 PM

(10-11-2021 09:35 PM)w60B-Spain Wrote:  Hi,
I've been recieving on my syslog one message every 100-120 secs ith the text "Register Request no response!" . The base is registered and the 2 phones (W56h) too, I'm having a very erratic behaviour as many many times, when receiving calls, I can't pick them up, and the calls edn up abruptly, some other times I DO get the call through, and I can speak normally. Same applies to outging calls, 1/3 times I can successfully make the call, nevertheless, the other 2/3 it does not work.
Any Ideas?

Hi,

This sounds like you've got network issues.
Local network, router, switch, power supply, ...

RE: "Register Request no response!" every 2 minutes - w60B-Spain - 10-12-2021 05:25 PM

Thanks @complex1,

The network is fairly simple, just one router connected to my ISP where it provides VoIP through DHCP. The only thing that is done is NAT from within my own LAN to the outside VoIP Lan, that's it. No firewall, no port mapping, no STUN server, no proxy, no QoS,... nothing. It's as simple as it can possibly be to avoid any glitches from other parts of the configuration.

Is it possible to debug the communication problem somehow? If you or anyone else can point me to a way to proceed, I'll do it.

Thanks again,

Best

(10-11-2021 11:20 PM)complex1 Wrote:  
(10-11-2021 09:35 PM)w60B-Spain Wrote:  Hi,
Any Ideas?

Hi,

This sounds like you've got network issues.
Local network, router, switch, power supply, ...