Yealink Forums
T53 Calling from call history - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: T53 Calling from call history (/showthread.php?tid=45414)

T53 Calling from call history - jake - 10-01-2021 10:24 AM

I'm unable to place a call from the call history list. I select the call and pickup the receiver or hit "ok" but I get message on the screen "not found." I checked Asterisk call log files and don't see any activity from the phone. I have the lastest V86 firmware installed on this phone. It's an issue on all the T53 phones we have. I imagine it's a setting. Huh

RE: T53 Calling from call history - Marcelve - 08-18-2023 06:40 PM

(10-01-2021 10:24 AM)jake Wrote:  I'm unable to place a call from the call history list. I select the call and pickup the receiver or hit "ok" but I get message on the screen "not found." I checked Asterisk call log files and don't see any activity from the phone. I have the lastest V86 firmware installed on this phone. It's an issue on all the T53 phones we have. I imagine it's a setting. Huh

Did you ever found a solution?
I have it on my T49G too

Tried the
custom.features.redial_via_local_sip_server.enable = 1
solution without success

RE: T53 Calling from call history - andrew.manning - 09-21-2023 02:37 AM

(08-18-2023 06:40 PM)Marcelve Wrote:  
(10-01-2021 10:24 AM)jake Wrote:  I'm unable to place a call from the call history list. I select the call and pickup the receiver or hit "ok" but I get message on the screen "not found." I checked Asterisk call log files and don't see any activity from the phone. I have the lastest V86 firmware installed on this phone. It's an issue on all the T53 phones we have. I imagine it's a setting. Huh

Did you ever found a solution?
I have it on my T49G too

Tried the
custom.features.redial_via_local_sip_server.enable = 1
solution without success

Same here with T46U, T58A and possibly T31G (unconfirmed).

What PBX system are you using?