Yealink Forums
Yealink W52H and diversion ringtone - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W52P (Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Yealink W52H and diversion ringtone (/showthread.php?tid=45413)

Yealink W52H and diversion ringtone - honzaa - 09-30-2021 05:49 PM

Hello.
I have several W52H DECT phones and Yeastar S20 PBX. I am trying to set other ringtone, when someone call via trunk. I am able to set "Distinctive ringtone" in Inbound route on PBX, but I am not able to set another ringtone for this ringtone group in phones.

Second way is add all internal phones to Phone book and set another ringtone here. But there is no options to set ringtone, when I editing contacts.

When I export contact to xml, I see:
Code:
<contact display_name="john" office_number="105" mobile_number="105" other_number="" line="0" ring="1" group_id_name="0" default_photo="">

I try change ring attr from 0 to 2 but ringtone is still same.

Is any way to distinguish internal and external calls with this phones?

Thanks for any response! Honza

RE: Yealink W52H and diversion ringtone - complex1 - 09-30-2021 07:15 PM

(09-30-2021 05:49 PM)honzaa Wrote:  Hello.
I have several W52H DECT phones and Yeastar S20 PBX. I am trying to set other ringtone, when someone call via trunk. I am able to set "Distinctive ringtone" in Inbound route on PBX, but I am not able to set another ringtone for this ringtone group in phones.

Second way is add all internal phones to Phone book and set another ringtone here. But there is no options to set ringtone, when I editing contacts.

When I export contact to xml, I see:
Code:
<contact display_name="john" office_number="105" mobile_number="105" other_number="" line="0" ring="1" group_id_name="0" default_photo="">

I try change ring attr from 0 to 2 but ringtone is still same.

Is any way to distinguish internal and external calls with this phones?

Thanks for any response! Honza

Hi,

The W52P DECT set does not support Distinctive Ring Tones.

RE: Yealink W52H and diversion ringtone - honzaa - 10-07-2021 03:38 AM

Thanks for reply. And is any phone (eg W53H, W56H) which work with W52P Base and have this feature?

Thanks

RE: Yealink W52H and diversion ringtone - complex1 - 10-07-2021 03:51 AM

(10-07-2021 03:38 AM)honzaa Wrote:  Thanks for reply. And is any phone (eg W53H, W56H) which work with W52P Base and have this feature?

Thanks

Hi,

None of them have this feature. Undecided