Yealink Forums
Several seconds delay after accepting the call. - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W60B(Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Several seconds delay after accepting the call. (/showthread.php?tid=45364)

Several seconds delay after accepting the call. - mustimese - 09-08-2021 04:46 AM

Yealink W60B base with W56H handsets: ,

When we answer the call we have to wait several seconds until the caller understands us. This was not the case with our old phones. What is the reason for this and how can we turn it off?

RE: Several seconds delay after accepting the call. - complex1 - 09-08-2021 05:49 PM

(09-08-2021 04:46 AM)mustimese Wrote:  Yealink W60B base with W56H handsets: ,

When we answer the call we have to wait several seconds until the caller understands us. This was not the case with our old phones. What is the reason for this and how can we turn it off?

Hi,

This could be caused by an incorrectly selected codec in your base.
I would suggest resetting the base to factory default, re-provisioning it, make sure the correct codec is selected and try again.

Hope this will help.

RE: Several seconds delay after accepting the call. - mustimese - 09-09-2021 05:02 AM

(09-08-2021 05:49 PM)complex1 Wrote:  
(09-08-2021 04:46 AM)mustimese Wrote:  Yealink W60B base with W56H handsets: ,

Hi,

This could be caused by an incorrectly selected codec in your base.
I would suggest resetting the base to factory default, re-provisioning it, make sure the correct codec is selected and try again.

Hope this will help.

I will try this tomorrow. Thanks in advance.