Yealink Forums
yealink ! please add normal ringtones w56h or let upload own ringtones - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W60B(Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: yealink ! please add normal ringtones w56h or let upload own ringtones (/showthread.php?tid=45343)

yealink ! please add normal ringtones w56h or let upload own ringtones - mustimese - 08-27-2021 02:47 PM

I really can't believe that yealink let his clients just choose from 10 awful ringtones on the W56H. Why???
Just look at youtube and you will see that anybody who reviews that phones is telling the same.
Why isn't it possible to upload own ringtones?

RE: yealink ! please add normal ringtones w56h or let upload own ringtones - Phil2021 - 08-27-2021 08:56 PM

(08-27-2021 02:47 PM)mustimese Wrote:  I really can't believe that yealink let his clients just choose from 10 awful ringtones on the W56H. Why???
Just look at youtube and you will see that anybody who reviews that phones is telling the same.
Why isn't it possible to upload own ringtones?

I have to agree, they are terrible. We moved over from a Panasonic TGP 600 to Yealink and everyone in the family has gone through the ring tones and we've all said the same, they are terrible. As far as I know the Panasonic and the Yealinks are using the same chips and SoCs from DSP so no reason they can't be better like they are on the Panasonic's which were pretty good and had something to suit everyone. The Panasonic also allowed you to upload wall paper, would be great to see that the Yealinks.

But yes Yealink, the ring tones are terrible, please get something better.