Yealink Forums
SIP-T54W Unable to reset to factory settings - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T5X Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: SIP-T54W Unable to reset to factory settings (/showthread.php?tid=45281)

SIP-T54W Unable to reset to factory settings - nlacuesta - 07-30-2021 01:45 AM

I have a T54w that has locked me out after the firmware update and provisioning. I was able to use admin/admin prior, but after the update admin admin no longer works on the web portal. I found a site thru Youtube that essentially shows how to default the firmware of the unit back to factory. I am missing the T54w firmware files. Anyone have this issue and or know the location of the firmware files for the T54w?

RE: SIP-T54W Unable to reset to factory settings - complex1 - 07-30-2021 06:25 PM

(07-30-2021 01:45 AM)nlacuesta Wrote:  I have a T54w that has locked me out after the firmware update and provisioning. I was able to use admin/admin prior, but after the update admin admin no longer works on the web portal. I found a site thru Youtube that essentially shows how to default the firmware of the unit back to factory. I am missing the T54w firmware files. Anyone have this issue and or know the location of the firmware files for the T54w?

Hi,

What happens now when you long press (>10 sec) the redial button and accept the "Reset to factory setting?" question?