Yealink Forums
Broken Certificate - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Broken Certificate (/showthread.php?tid=45277)

Broken Certificate - CAVoIPGirl - 07-26-2021 11:56 PM

We are having issues with the certificates that are installed - namely T21P-E2s and a few T21Ps. When trying to access a device outside the LAN remotely, the firewall is blocking our access to view the phone's GUI.

The error message states it's using a broken signature algorithm and the customer's firewall will not allow traffic to pass due to this.

I need suggestions on a fix (the certificate is not expired) because we have thousands of devices depending on resolution.

Current firmware is 52.84.0.140

Thank you.

RE: Broken Certificate - complex1 - 07-27-2021 01:15 AM

(07-26-2021 11:56 PM)CAVoIPGirl Wrote:  We are having issues with the certificates that are installed - namely T21P-E2s and a few T21Ps. When trying to access a device outside the LAN remotely, the firewall is blocking our access to view the phone's GUI.

The error message states it's using a broken signature algorithm and the customer's firewall will not allow traffic to pass due to this.

I need suggestions on a fix (the certificate is not expired) because we have thousands of devices depending on resolution.

Thank you.

Hi,

I like to suggest resetting the phone to factory default, re-provisioning and try again?

Hope this will help.

RE: Broken Certificate - CAVoIPGirl - 07-27-2021 01:19 AM

(07-27-2021 01:15 AM)complex1 Wrote:  
(07-26-2021 11:56 PM)CAVoIPGirl Wrote:  We are having issues with the certificates that are installed - namely T21P-E2s and a few T21Ps. When trying to access a device outside the LAN remotely, the firewall is blocking our access to view the phone's GUI.

Thank you.

Hi,

I like to suggest resetting the phone to factory default, re-provisioning and try again?

Hope this will help.

It does not work. That was the 2nd step tried.....thank you, though.