Yealink Forums
Silencing / Rejecting Queue Calls - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Silencing / Rejecting Queue Calls (/showthread.php?tid=45242)

Silencing / Rejecting Queue Calls - asafayan - 07-13-2021 01:59 AM

When a Yealink phone is a member of a 3CX queue and it RECEIVING a queue call, there is a SILENCE and a REJECT softkey. Unfortunately, they are not doing what I need them to do - which is send the call to VM.

I find literally no Google hits with Yealink 'silence' and Yealink support is beyond terrible. I've opened tickets and not heard back from Yealink support for weeks.

In this particular queue - there is only one staff member and they need the ability to handle customers who walk up to their desk. So ideally - the SILENCE or REJECT button would work to send the inbound queue call to VM.

Has anyone every dealt with this issue?

TIA,

Amir

RE: Silencing / Rejecting Queue Calls - complex1 - 07-13-2021 03:45 AM

(07-13-2021 01:59 AM)asafayan Wrote:  When a Yealink phone is a member of a 3CX queue and it RECEIVING a queue call, there is a SILENCE and a REJECT softkey. Unfortunately, they are not doing what I need them to do - which is send the call to VM.

I find literally no Google hits with Yealink 'silence' and Yealink support is beyond terrible. I've opened tickets and not heard back from Yealink support for weeks.

In this particular queue - there is only one staff member and they need the ability to handle customers who walk up to their desk. So ideally - the SILENCE or REJECT button would work to send the inbound queue call to VM.

Has anyone every dealt with this issue?

TIA,

Amir

Hi Amir,

No, this is not possible because the call follows the queue settings.
You need to find some other solution for it.