Yealink Forums
Skype for Business Web Login - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Skype for Business/Lync (/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+--- Forum: T46G (/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Skype for Business Web Login (/showthread.php?tid=45221)

Skype for Business Web Login - chapmanlg - 06-29-2021 08:06 PM

My T46 has been working fine until Friday, when I have an Error "Check Username and Passord". I then used the web sign in to get a new code and log in via aka.ms/sphone.

I am able to log in fine on the web , but the phone keeps repeating the same error.

This is happening on Multiple phones and multiple accounts.

Any ideas, did MS change anything recently?

RE: Skype for Business Web Login - abcweb - 07-05-2021 03:59 PM

(06-29-2021 08:06 PM)chapmanlg Wrote:  My T46 has been working fine until Friday, when I have an Error "Check Username and Passord". I then used the web sign in to get a new code and log in via aka.ms/sphone.

I am able to log in fine on the web , but the phone keeps repeating the same error.

I have the same issue with 2 T42S phones. I created a ticket for support team, no news yet. In Active Directory I found following error:
Error code: 50199
Error reason:
For security reasons, user confirmation is required for this request. Please repeat the request allowing user interaction.

Looks like it might be something @ Microsoft end that changed and blocks the Authorization.

RE: Skype for Business Web Login - jason.harmer - 02-24-2022 01:02 PM

(07-05-2021 03:59 PM)abcweb Wrote:  
(06-29-2021 08:06 PM)chapmanlg Wrote:  My T46 has been working fine until Friday, when I have an Error "Check Username and Passord". I then used the web sign in to get a new code and log in via aka.ms/sphone.

I have the same issue with 2 T42S phones. I created a ticket for support team, no news yet. In Active Directory I found following error:
Error code: 50199
Error reason:
For security reasons, user confirmation is required for this request. Please repeat the request allowing user interaction.

Looks like it might be something @ Microsoft end that changed and blocks the Authorization.

I'm seeing the same thing with some new phones, did you manage to sort out the issue?? If I roll back a few version of firmware the issue goes away till the phones are upgraded again..