Yealink Forums
Detailed talking.xml guide needed - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Auto Provisioning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Detailed talking.xml guide needed (/showthread.php?tid=45213)

Detailed talking.xml guide needed - frichardson - 06-26-2021 05:00 AM

I've created a talking.xml file and updated it to arrange buttons while on a call and that has worked great.
However, introducing the version of talking.xml that I have, the blind and warm transfer options have disappeared when transferring. I can't seem to find how to reenable those options. Any ideas / suggestions would be helpful.
I wish there was a comprehensive guide that laid out all of the available options for each state. If there is one I cannot find it. Thanks in advance and including my talking.xml file for reference.

RE: Detailed talking.xml guide needed - Phil_Yealink - 06-29-2021 10:24 AM

Dear Customer,

Can i know which model you are using.
i attached a new template for V85 version, you just need you change the items to enable or disable, please have a check.

Best wishes,
Phil

RE: Detailed talking.xml guide needed - frichardson - 08-15-2021 09:26 AM

(06-29-2021 10:24 AM)Phil_Yealink Wrote:  Dear Customer,

i attached a new template for V85 version, you just need you change the items to enable or disable, please have a check.

Best wishes,
Phil

Phil, thanks for your reply. I'm using T46us and T33Gs.
And in particular what I'm trying to do is to make sure that there is a Swap or a Cancel during transfer if a user reaches voicemail instead of a user on a warm transfer. I've been attempting to put this code in the <Pretransfer> section but it doesn't seem to do anything. There is now a <BeTransferred> section in the newest XML which I don't quite understand when that context occurs.

RE: Detailed talking.xml guide needed - Abzorb - 01-10-2023 04:54 AM

Hi,

Did you ever get this functioning?

Thanks

RE: Detailed talking.xml guide needed - aaronmedina - 04-12-2023 03:56 PM

(08-15-2021 09:26 AM)frichardson Wrote:  
(06-29-2021 10:24 AM)Phil_Yealink Wrote:  Dear Customer,

Best wishes,
Phil

Phil, thanks for your reply. I'm using T46us and T33Gs.
And in particular what I'm trying to do is to make sure that there is a Swap or a Cancel during transfer if a user reaches voicemail instead of a user on a warm transfer. I've been attempting to put this code in the <Pretransfer> section but it doesn't seem to do anything. There is now a <BeTransferred> section in the newest XML which I don't quite understand when that context occurs.
geometry dash meltdown

Can you be specific about your situation?