Yealink Forums
T41P Yealink phone wants to talk to the Verizon mother ship - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T41P Yealink phone wants to talk to the Verizon mother ship (/showthread.php?tid=45193)

T41P Yealink phone wants to talk to the Verizon mother ship - nestman - 06-14-2021 04:40 AM

One of my T22 phones has had a weird static on it for several years now. Upgrading to the latest firmware has not helped. Then recently I found a three used T41P phones at a thrift store. They were $5 each so I bought them all. I figured they would work great to replace the phone with static. However, when I powered it up and it went through its initializing process, it finally gave this error:

"Calling is blocked because there is no address associated with this phone for Emergency Calling. Please update the phone's 911 address on the Verizon MyBusiness website."

How can I wipe/reset this phone so it's no longer looking to talk to the Verizon mother ship and make connection? I need this phone to integrate with my Grandstream IP/PBX like my other T22 phones do.

Thank you!

RE: T41P Yealink phone wants to talk to the Verizon mother ship - complex1 - 06-14-2021 05:00 PM

(06-14-2021 04:40 AM)nestman Wrote:  One of my T22 phones has had a weird static on it for several years now. Upgrading to the latest firmware has not helped. Then recently I found a three used T41P phones at a thrift store. They were $5 each so I bought them all. I figured they would work great to replace the phone with static. However, when I powered it up and it went through its initializing process, it finally gave this error:

"Calling is blocked because there is no address associated with this phone for Emergency Calling. Please update the phone's 911 address on the Verizon MyBusiness website."

How can I wipe/reset this phone so it's no longer looking to talk to the Verizon mother ship and make connection? I need this phone to integrate with my Grandstream IP/PBX like my other T22 phones do.

Thank you!

Hi,

I think these phones are locked to Verizon.
Best you can do is to raise a support ticket at Yealink and ask if they can help you to unlock the phones.
https://ticket.yealink.com/

Hope this will help.