Yealink Forums
T54W no ring incoming calls - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T5X Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: T54W no ring incoming calls (/showthread.php?tid=45051)

T54W no ring incoming calls - ACServices - 04-14-2021 04:16 AM

Hi ,

I have 1 x T54W phone just setup , we notice an issue where the phone doesn't ring for incoming calls .
You can pickup and make a call out
If you reboot via power cycling the phone it will ring , then randomly it wont receive a incoming call until you power cycle it ???

RE: T54W no ring incoming calls - Yisroel_MongoTEL - 04-14-2021 04:46 AM

(04-14-2021 04:16 AM)ACServices Wrote:  Hi ,

I have 1 x T54W phone just setup , we notice an issue where the phone doesn't ring for incoming calls .
If you reboot via power cycling the phone it will ring , then randomly it wont receive a incoming call until you power cycle it ???

Sounds to me like it's losing the registration/connection to the server.

I think the SIP service provider should be able to assist you with something like this. Perhaps you're not re-registering in a timely manner or you don't use properly Keep Alive.

RE: T54W no ring incoming calls - ACServices - 04-15-2021 06:17 AM

(04-14-2021 04:46 AM)Yisroel_MongoTEL Wrote:  
(04-14-2021 04:16 AM)ACServices Wrote:  Hi ,

Sounds to me like it's losing the registration/connection to the server.

I think the SIP service provider should be able to assist you with something like this. Perhaps you're not re-registering in a timely manner or you don't use properly Keep Alive.

Thanks Yisroel