Yealink Forums
List of service providers for YeaLink phones - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: List of service providers for YeaLink phones (/showthread.php?tid=45007)

List of service providers for YeaLink phones - jaseinatl - 03-29-2021 09:32 AM

I was wondering if anyone has a list of service providers that use Yealink phones. Specifically, I am looking for a full service VOIP provider for a small law firm (about 8 stations). I want to use the Yealink T58a phones in my office.

I don't have the time or energy to deal with a hosted PBX solution, so I want a service provider that handles all of that for me, but lets me use Yealink phones.

If anyone has a list of preferred partners or VOIP service providers that work with Yealink and provide VOIP business service to small businesses, I would greatly appreciate it.

I tried Googling it and had no luck.

RE: List of service providers for YeaLink phones - guru@ezeetel.com - 03-30-2021 05:16 AM

(03-29-2021 09:32 AM)jaseinatl Wrote:  I was wondering if anyone has a list of service providers that use Yealink phones. Specifically, I am looking for a full service VOIP provider for a small law firm (about 8 stations). I want to use the Yealink T58a phones in my office.

I don't have the time or energy to deal with a hosted PBX solution, so I want a service provider that handles all of that for me, but lets me use Yealink phones.

If anyone has a list of preferred partners or VOIP service providers that work with Yealink and provide VOIP business service to small businesses, I would greatly appreciate it.

I tried Googling it and had no luck.

Hi,
I’m glad to have found your profile. I work at Ezeetel - a company that offers hosted PBX solutions to professionals like yourself. Do you want to explore how this could help you? Let’s connect!

email: support@ezeetel.com

Cheers,
Guru Aujla