Yealink Forums
T57W Intercom - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T5X Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: T57W Intercom (/showthread.php?tid=44983)

T57W Intercom - bcramer - 03-20-2021 06:43 AM

Is there a way to have an Intercom button but not have it tied to a specific phone number? Normally I'm used to having the Intercom button and then entering the extension.

I'm provisioning this with a Metaswitch SIP Provisioning Server if that matters.

RE: T57W Intercom - Yisroel_MongoTEL - 03-23-2021 01:49 AM

(03-20-2021 06:43 AM)bcramer Wrote:  Is there a way to have an Intercom button but not have it tied to a specific phone number? Normally I'm used to having the Intercom button and then entering the extension.

I'm provisioning this with a Metaswitch SIP Provisioning Server if that matters.

If you know the Star Code that is needed for Intercom?

You can add a DSS Key with the type Prefix.

RE: T57W Intercom - bhixson - 03-23-2021 03:04 AM

(03-20-2021 06:43 AM)bcramer Wrote:  Is there a way to have an Intercom button but not have it tied to a specific phone number? Normally I'm used to having the Intercom button and then entering the extension.

Try and set the button on your provisioning profile to intercom/PTT, leave the number blank
Press button, get dialtone, type in your extn number and hit OK

RE: T57W Intercom - bcramer - 03-23-2021 04:17 AM

(03-23-2021 03:04 AM)bhixson Wrote:  

Try and set the button on your provisioning profile to intercom/PTT, leave the number blank
Press button, get dialtone, type in your extn number and hit OK

Thank you! That worked.