Yealink Forums
W60B will not keep time - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W60B(Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: W60B will not keep time (/showthread.php?tid=44941)

W60B will not keep time - nicvon.za - 03-09-2021 04:11 PM

Hi - I have been trying to figure this problem out and I have read multiple threads on multiple forums without any luck. I have even switched the hardware in hope of a solution, but the new one does exactly the same thing.

Model: W60B
Firmware Version: 77.85.0.25
Hardware Version: 77.0.0.48.0.0.0

Current situation:
  • DHCP Time Enabled / Disabled makes no difference
  • Manual Time works for a few hours and then reverts back to the date I first powered it on.
  • I have tried different NTP servers (Including an internal one with firewall open on port 123)
  • Daylight saving tried in all options.

If I make the changes and reboot the device it will immediately revert back to the old time and date.

[attachment=5910]
[attachment=5911]

RE: W60B will not keep time - complex1 - 03-09-2021 04:45 PM

(03-09-2021 04:11 PM)nicvon.za Wrote:  Hi - I have been trying to figure this problem out and I have read multiple threads on multiple forums without any luck. I have even switched the hardware in hope of a solution, but the new one does exactly the same thing.

Current situation:
  • Manual Time works for a few hours and then reverts back to the date I first powered it on.
  • I have tried different NTP servers (Including an internal one with firewall open on port 123)

If I make the changes and reboot the device it will immediately revert back to the old time and date.

Hi,

You tested as I would have tested it.
I also have the W60B myself and don't have this issue. Probably because it still running on v83.
I propose to downgrade the base to v83 and test again, or submit a support ticket to Yealink support.
https://ticket.yealink.com/

Hope this will help.

RE: W60B will not keep time - nicvon.za - 03-09-2021 04:48 PM

(03-09-2021 04:45 PM)complex1 Wrote:  
(03-09-2021 04:11 PM)nicvon.za Wrote:  Hi - I have been trying to figure this problem out and I have read multiple threads on multiple forums without any luck. I have even switched the hardware in hope of a solution, but the new one does exactly the same thing.

Current situation:

Hi,

You tested as I would have tested it.
I also have the W60B myself and don't have this issue. Probably because it still running on v83.
I propose to downgrade the base to v83 and test again, or submit a support ticket to Yealink support.
https://ticket.yealink.com/

Hope this will help.

Thanks complex1

It is a very strange problem. I have 3 x W60B's all running the same firmware.

1 works without any problems and 2 have the problem.

I will submit a support ticket.