Yealink Forums
Multiple W56H's with One Base Station +FreePBX - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W56P(Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+--- Thread: Multiple W56H's with One Base Station +FreePBX (/showthread.php?tid=44935)

Multiple W56H's with One Base Station +FreePBX - alankelly - 03-06-2021 08:16 AM

Hello everyone,

I paired three phones with the base station, but FreePBX only allows me to register devices with one IP/MAC pair. As a result, only one of the phones can make and receive calls. Is there any way for me to have each phone work as well, or will I need a base station for each one?

RE: Multiple W56H's with One Base Station +FreePBX - complex1 - 03-06-2021 05:15 PM

(03-06-2021 08:16 AM)alankelly Wrote:  Hello everyone,

I paired three phones with the base station, but FreePBX only allows me to register devices with one IP/MAC pair. As a result, only one of the phones can make and receive calls. Is there any way for me to have each phone work as well, or will I need a base station for each one?

Hi,

No, you do not need multiple bases to use all handsets.
I have no experience with FreePBX, but I think FreePBX is unable to program multiple accounts. You will have to do this manually.

Hope this will help.

RE: Multiple W56H's with One Base Station +FreePBX - mlaihkw60b - 05-04-2021 12:55 PM

Yes you can with FreePBX. You need to switch to using the newer PJSIP instead of the old sip stack in the UI.