Yealink Forums
Call History adds a "1" to extension number - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Call History adds a "1" to extension number (/showthread.php?tid=44910)

Call History adds a "1" to extension number - VAspeed3 - 02-24-2021 10:44 PM

I have one T57W that prepends a "1" to the extension number on internal calls. This means trying to redial that extension from Call History gives an error because that extension number does not exist. Is there a setting to fix here?

RE: Call History adds a "1" to extension number - complex1 - 02-25-2021 02:17 AM

(02-24-2021 10:44 PM)VAspeed3 Wrote:  I have one T57W that prepends a "1" to the extension number on internal calls. This means trying to redial that extension from Call History gives an error because that extension number does not exist. Is there a setting to fix here?

Hi,

Login the phone and check if the "Replace Rule" are empty.
(Settings > Dial Plan > Replace Rule)

Hope this will help.

RE: Call History adds a "1" to extension number - VAspeed3 - 02-26-2021 12:25 AM

(02-25-2021 02:17 AM)complex1 Wrote:  
(02-24-2021 10:44 PM)VAspeed3 Wrote:  I have one T57W that prepends a "1" to the extension number on internal calls. This means trying to redial that extension from Call History gives an error because that extension number does not exist. Is there a setting to fix here?

Hi,

Login the phone and check if the "Replace Rule" are empty.
(Settings > Dial Plan > Replace Rule)

Hope this will help.

I checked the phone to find the replace rule blank. According tot he user, the issue has cleared itself, so I have no idea what happened now.