Yealink Forums
Dial Timeout - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W60B(Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Dial Timeout (/showthread.php?tid=44825)

Dial Timeout - alanauld - 01-10-2021 12:34 AM

I'm using a DECT phone with a repeater dongle on a T54W. When using the dect I have to dial the seven or ten digits fairly quickly and in succession or it will start the dialing process on it's own.

For example, if I want to dial 1-800-555-1212 and I start dialing 18005 and pause for a brief second the phone will start dialing from there and fail. Dialing from the T54w handset works no problem.

I also see the "no matched line" under the line settings. Again, if I dial the number fast it goes through.

Alan

RE: Dial Timeout - complex1 - 01-10-2021 07:02 PM

(01-10-2021 12:34 AM)alanauld Wrote:  I'm using a DECT phone with a repeater dongle on a T54W. When using the dect I have to dial the seven or ten digits fairly quickly and in succession or it will start the dialing process on it's own.

For example, if I want to dial 1-800-555-1212 and I start dialing 18005 and pause for a brief second the phone will start dialing from there and fail. Dialing from the T54w handset works no problem.

I also see the "no matched line" under the line settings. Again, if I dial the number fast it goes through.

Alan

Hi,

Please disable the live dialpad feature using next parameter and try again:
phone_setting.predial_autodial = 0
or using the Web UI: Settings > Preference > Live Dialpad

Hope this will help.