Yealink Forums
W60B will not pair with handsets - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W56P(Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+--- Thread: W60B will not pair with handsets (/showthread.php?tid=44624)

W60B will not pair with handsets - Marquise_Sotel - 10-30-2020 11:36 PM

Greetings everyone,

I have been racking my brain with this issue. We received a W60 base that I needed to be paired with several handsets (W56H). Once the base is booted I press the connect button then proceed to register the handset thru its menu. The handset starts to search but never finds the base. I have tried resetting the base/handset, manually up/downgrading the base via TFTP only ending in the same results. I've paired a test handset (we call him Mikey because he pairs with anything) but no other handset pairs. I'm not sure if it's a hardware issue or registration issue (seeing that the test handset pairs just fine) but wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue. please let me know if further info is needed.

thanks for any assistance in advance

RE: W60B will not pair with handsets - complex1 - 10-31-2020 12:32 AM

(10-30-2020 11:36 PM)Marquise_Sotel Wrote:  Greetings everyone,

I have been racking my brain with this issue. We received a W60 base that I needed to be paired with several handsets (W56H). Once the base is booted I press the connect button then proceed to register the handset thru its menu. The handset starts to search but never finds the base. I have tried resetting the base/handset, manually up/downgrading the base via TFTP only ending in the same results. I've paired a test handset (we call him Mikey because he pairs with anything) but no other handset pairs. I'm not sure if it's a hardware issue or registration issue (seeing that the test handset pairs just fine) but wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue. please let me know if further info is needed.

thanks for any assistance in advance

Hi,

Please check if the base and handset(s) work in the same radio spectrum.