Yealink Forums
Firmware keeps downgrading - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Firmware keeps downgrading (/showthread.php?tid=44460)

Firmware keeps downgrading - jakedawson - 09-20-2020 10:05 PM

Hey guys,
Here is the story:
I am trying to get some yealink t46 handsets working. However as soon as I plug them into a network with internet connection they keep downgrading the firmware. New out of the box they come the 66.84.XX.XX but as soon as i connect it to the network it comes up and says firmware upgrading and then once that finished it has the firmware 66.82.0.20 on it. Which is not compatible with the system I am trying to set it up with (3cx)

What I've tried
Ive tried factory resetting and re installing new firmware and nothing. It does the same thing I stays on the newer firmware until its connected to network.

RE: Firmware keeps downgrading - proofy - 09-21-2020 09:07 AM

(09-20-2020 10:05 PM)jakedawson Wrote:  Which is not compatible with the system I am trying to set it up with (3cx)

There is a special ROM for 3cx in the download area. Maybe it has the smaller version number, but does adapted work better with 3cx?

RE: Firmware keeps downgrading - Brian_Yealink - 09-21-2020 09:43 AM

(09-20-2020 10:05 PM)jakedawson Wrote:  Hey guys,
Here is the story:
I am trying to get some yealink t46 handsets working. However as soon as I plug them into a network with internet connection they keep downgrading the firmware. New out of the box they come the 66.84.XX.XX but as soon as i connect it to the network it comes up and says firmware upgrading and then once that finished it has the firmware 66.82.0.20 on it. Which is not compatible with the system I am trying to set it up with (3cx)

What I've tried
Ive tried factory resetting and re installing new firmware and nothing. It does the same thing I stays on the newer firmware until its connected to network.

Hello Sir,

This is Brian from Yealink Technical Support Team, nice to work with you.

Please provide me the phone MAC address, I will check if the phone is bound to RPS system.

Best Regards
Brian