Yealink Forums
Conference Bridge Issue with # - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Conference Bridge Issue with # (/showthread.php?tid=44440)

Conference Bridge Issue with # - TampaVoip - 09-14-2020 11:49 PM

When trying to connect to a Conference Bridge via a T57W, after initially dialing the conference bridge number, you are asked to enter the Conference Bridge Number followed by # (pound). When you press #, it says, "Transferring".

I have gone to Features - General Information - "Key As Send" and Disabled it.

It still wants to transfer the call. How can I just sed the DTMF for "#"?

RE: Conference Bridge Issue with # - complex1 - 09-15-2020 02:28 PM

(09-14-2020 11:49 PM)TampaVoip Wrote:  When trying to connect to a Conference Bridge via a T57W, after initially dialing the conference bridge number, you are asked to enter the Conference Bridge Number followed by # (pound). When you press #, it says, "Transferring".

I have gone to Features - General Information - "Key As Send" and Disabled it.

It still wants to transfer the call. How can I just sed the DTMF for "#"?

Hi,

I have just checked your settings in my T57W and when I press the number 1234#, the PBX or provider receives the number 1234#, so with "#" in the number.
I think the problem should be checked with your provider or in the PBX.

Possible solution:
Reset the phone to factory default and try again.

Hope this will help.

RE: Conference Bridge Issue with # - TampaVoip - 09-15-2020 02:46 PM

Thanks for the reply. I figured out it was not the phone but the Bicom PBX. By default the PBX does not allow outgoing call transfers. When you place a "T" in the outgoing call transfer box it will think it is a transfer when you press "#". I am unable to figure out how to allow both as "#" is a generic code for transfer on Asterisk TBOMK.

RE: Conference Bridge Issue with # - complex1 - 09-15-2020 05:20 PM

(09-15-2020 02:46 PM)TampaVoip Wrote:  Thanks for the reply. I figured out it was not the phone but the Bicom PBX. By default the PBX does not allow outgoing call transfers. When you place a "T" in the outgoing call transfer box it will think it is a transfer when you press "#". I am unable to figure out how to allow both as "#" is a generic code for transfer on Asterisk TBOMK.

Hi,

Sorry, I am not familiar with the PBX's you use. Unfortunately I can't help you.