Yealink Forums
Are there config parameters for the Directory Settings? - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Are there config parameters for the Directory Settings? (/showthread.php?tid=44349)

Are there config parameters for the Directory Settings? - xbow - 08-19-2020 11:23 AM

I've got a number of Yealink SIP-phones (T23G, T27G, T40P models) which are configred by the Autoprovisioning from my tftp server.

I made a LDAP configuration file (ldap.cfg) (all ldap.* parameters grouped there). This file is uploaded into phones when booting (by include:config <> statement in <MAC>.boot file). All work good.

But all this phones have disabled a LDAP directory search in the Directory/Settings page ('Directory' and 'Source Search List in Dialing' Enabled Group) by default. I can't found out any configuration parameters to enable 'LDAP' for the 'Directory/Settings/Enabled' settings by autoprovisioning process.

Can somebody help me with this?

RE: Are there config parameters for the Directory Settings? - complex1 - 08-19-2020 12:23 PM

(08-19-2020 11:23 AM)xbow Wrote:  I've got a number of Yealink SIP-phones (T23G, T27G, T40P models) which are configred by the Autoprovisioning from my tftp server.

I made a LDAP configuration file (ldap.cfg) (all ldap.* parameters grouped there). This file is uploaded into phones when booting (by include:config <> statement in <MAC>.boot file). All work good.

But all this phones have disabled a LDAP directory search in the Directory/Settings page ('Directory' and 'Source Search List in Dialing' Enabled Group) by default. I can't found out any configuration parameters to enable 'LDAP' for the 'Directory/Settings/Enabled' settings by autoprovisioning process.

Can somebody help me with this?

Hi,

You need to enable the LDAP function first.
ldap.enable = 1
or
Directory > LDAP > LDAP enable

Now you will find the desired groups in Directory > Settings

Hope this will help.

RE: Are there config parameters for the Directory Settings? - xbow - 08-19-2020 01:12 PM

(08-19-2020 12:23 PM)complex1 Wrote:  Hi,

You need to enable the LDAP function first.
ldap.enable = 1
or
Directory > LDAP > LDAP enable

Now you will find the desired groups in Directory > Settings

Hope this will help.

Thanks. I know about this par. My LDAP search is working well and i added the LDAP to both Enabled groups, BUT by the web interface ONLY. I need to make it through an autoprovisioning process for a lot of phones -- i can't to add LDAP in the *enabled* groups via the web-inteface for every phone. And i can't found any configuration parameters for this job.

RE: Are there config parameters for the Directory Settings? - complex1 - 08-19-2020 02:39 PM

(08-19-2020 01:12 PM)xbow Wrote:  Thanks. I know about this par. My LDAP search is working well and i added the LDAP to both Enabled groups, BUT by the web interface ONLY. I need to make it through an autoprovisioning process for a lot of phones -- i can't to add LDAP in the *enabled* groups via the web-inteface for every phone. And i can't found any configuration parameters for this job.

Hi,

For this you need to load 2 xml files by provisioning.
static.directory_setting.url = favorite_setting.xml
super_search.url = super_search.xml

These 2 files can be found in zip file "Yealink_SIP_Phones_AutoProvisioning_Template_V8x.x.zip"
After download search in the xml files for " <item id_name="ldap" display_name="LDAP" priority="x" enable="0" " and change enable="0" into enable="1"

Hope this will help.

RE: Are there config parameters for the Directory Settings? - xbow - 08-20-2020 08:14 AM

(08-19-2020 02:39 PM)complex1 Wrote:  Hi,

For this you need to load 2 xml files by provisioning.
static.directory_setting.url = favorite_setting.xml
super_search.url = super_search.xml

These 2 files can be found in zip file "Yealink_SIP_Phones_AutoProvisioning_Template_V8x.x.zip"
After download search in the xml files for " <item id_name="ldap" display_name="LDAP" priority="x" enable="0" " and change enable="0" into enable="1"

Hope this will help.

O-o! This is what I missed! Thank you VERY much!