Yealink Forums
T58A Recovery - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T5X Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: T58A Recovery (/showthread.php?tid=44339)

T58A Recovery - lbannister - 08-16-2020 06:40 PM

I have a T58A that stopped working with the Teams Client. It boots up, gets past the Welcome Initializing screen and then just shows the Yealink name and slowly fades and brightens.

Are the T58V bin and rfs files the right recovery files to use with this phone? Which ROM version? I've also got the license file for this phone's MAC address - dos that need to go on the USB drive as well?

I've tried multiple things, gotten a few Setup Failed (-1) messages, but also gotten it to seemingly do something, only to reboot and hang on the Welcome Initializing screen before needing to unplug it and plug it back it and then it does the original Yealink logo fading in and out...

Frustrating... and I am a techie.

Thanks all - stay well!
Lee

RE: T58A Recovery - complex1 - 08-16-2020 07:28 PM

(08-16-2020 06:40 PM)lbannister Wrote:  I have a T58A that stopped working with the Teams Client. It boots up, gets past the Welcome Initializing screen and then just shows the Yealink name and slowly fades and brightens.

Are the T58V bin and rfs files the right recovery files to use with this phone? Which ROM version? I've also got the license file for this phone's MAC address - dos that need to go on the USB drive as well?

I've tried multiple things, gotten a few Setup Failed (-1) messages, but also gotten it to seemingly do something, only to reboot and hang on the Welcome Initializing screen before needing to unplug it and plug it back it and then it does the original Yealink logo fading in and out...

Frustrating... and I am a techie.

Thanks all - stay well!
Lee

Hi Lee,

I am a techie too, but unfortunately I cannot help you, maybe other forum members can help.
I think the best thing you can do is submit a support ticket @ Yealink so they can help you solve your issue.
https://ticket.yealink.com/

RE: T58A Recovery - Yisroel_MongoTEL - 08-16-2020 08:46 PM

(08-16-2020 06:40 PM)lbannister Wrote:  Are the T58V bin and rfs files the right recovery files to use with this phone?
Yes.
Quote:Which ROM version?
Any. You can try older ones and also newer ones.