Yealink Forums
Cannot Login to Teams - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T5X Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Cannot Login to Teams (/showthread.php?tid=44159)

Cannot Login to Teams - YealinkPhones - 06-18-2020 09:51 PM

Has anyone had the issue of not being able to get past the Teams sign in window?

I click Sign In it take me to Company Portal and then I receive the following:

Error
Could not sign in. You will need to sign in again. If you see this message again, please contact your company support.

Factory reset and firmware upgrade to .104 hasn't fixed anything.

I was registered in Intune but had policy issues. I deleted the device to refresh it and try again, but now I cant get past this.

RE: Cannot Login to Teams - complex1 - 06-19-2020 03:15 PM

(06-18-2020 09:51 PM)YealinkPhones Wrote:  Has anyone had the issue of not being able to get past the Teams sign in window?

Error
Could not sign in. You will need to sign in again. If you see this message again, please contact your company support.

I was registered in Intune but had policy issues. I deleted the device to refresh it and try again, but now I cant get past this.

Hi,

I think you have to follow what the error message suggests: "contact your company support".

RE: Cannot Login to Teams - YealinkPhones - 06-19-2020 05:00 PM

(06-19-2020 03:15 PM)complex1 Wrote:  
(06-18-2020 09:51 PM)YealinkPhones Wrote:  Has anyone had the issue of not being able to get past the Teams sign in window?

Error

Hi,

I think you have to follow what the error message suggests: "contact your company support".

That would be a great answer except I am the company support. These are newly purchased devices I'm trying to setup for end users. I wouldn't think the common end user would be posting on a vendor support forum.

RE: Cannot Login to Teams - harald - 09-02-2020 03:41 PM

Have the same problem with the T58.
I think it regards on the Android enterprise system, so the Phone want to create a Workprofile after roll out to company portal.
I tried to fix it the whole day, but no solution yet.

Have you found a solution for this case ?

Thanks Harald

RE: Cannot Login to Teams - Singanamalla - 09-07-2020 04:21 PM

I see the error on my Yealink T58A, I did factory reset and upgraded and no luck
Firstly system time is not syncing, do any changes its not syncing with cn.pool.ntp.org time
Unable to login to TEAMS, attached the error message

RE: Cannot Login to Teams - harald - 09-07-2020 06:10 PM

Hi Guys,
I found a solution for my tenant.
I got 2 problems in my intune configuration:
1. I deactivate the Android admin roll in. So I had to activate it again for devices.
2. in Conditional Access I had to rules that only devices could connect to exchange (necessary for Teams) which are completely enrolled. Thats Ok, but when you use Android Enterprise, the system tries to generate an Android Enterprise system on the phones which would not work.
So please look at these to points in your intune configuration.
Look also in this Tech Support:
https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-teams-blog/microsoft-teams-ip-phones-and-intune-enrollment/ba-p/330432

regards
Harald