Yealink Forums
T4x: Unable to upload server certificates: "The cert file already exists!" - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T4x: Unable to upload server certificates: "The cert file already exists!" (/showthread.php?tid=44140)

T4x: Unable to upload server certificates: "The cert file already exists!" - Fritz-EDV - 06-12-2020 02:40 PM

Greetings community!

I were trying to upload a signed cert, issued by our domain controller, for the phones webserver - but it wont let me:

[attachment=5701]

Firmware Version: 66.85.0.5

One can see, that there is no cert installed in phone. List is empty. But it keeps telling me "The cert file already exists!". Whats wrong here?

RE: T4x: Unable to upload server certificates: "The cert file already exists!" - complex1 - 06-12-2020 03:47 PM

(06-12-2020 02:40 PM)Fritz-EDV Wrote:  Greetings community!

I were trying to upload a signed cert, issued by our domain controller, for the phones webserver - but it wont let me:

Firmware Version: 66.85.0.5

One can see, that there is no cert installed in phone. List is empty. But it keeps telling me "The cert file already exists!". Whats wrong here?

Hi,

The phone have > 80 pre-installed, not listed, certificates by default.
Download the Admin Guide and search for "Supported Trusted and Server Certificates" and check if the certificate you want to install already exist.

Hope this will help.

RE: T4x: Unable to upload server certificates: "The cert file already exists!" - Fritz-EDV - 06-12-2020 04:03 PM

(06-12-2020 03:47 PM)complex1 Wrote:  Hi,

The phone have > 80 pre-installed, not listed, certificates by default.
Download the Admin Guide and search for "Supported Trusted and Server Certificates" and check if the certificate you want to install already exist.

Hope this will help.

Thanks for your reply! I did not want to add a new root CA. But a device CA for the phones webserver, so the webbrowser of local domain member devices will accept it.

[attachment=5702]

(trying to get rid of the generic one issued to the MAC ID which isn't trusted)