Yealink Forums
First 5 seconds of audio cut off - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T5X Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: First 5 seconds of audio cut off (/showthread.php?tid=44109)

First 5 seconds of audio cut off - modo555 - 06-06-2020 02:57 AM

Hello,

I have 4 T58A units I purchased with Skype of business preinstalled on them. I flashed them over to android firmware. They are all working well however they all have this odd behaviour. When I place an outgoing call the first 5 seconds of my speech is cut off. This is even after sending DTMF tones to an IVR. If I use other hard sip phones or soft sip phones on my PBX I cannot replicate the behaviour it's only with the T58A. I have not ruled out something not being installed on my PBX but I'm thinking it's something with the T58A's.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

RE: First 5 seconds of audio cut off - complex1 - 06-06-2020 09:12 AM

(06-06-2020 02:57 AM)modo555 Wrote:  Hello,

I have 4 T58A units I purchased with Skype of business preinstalled on them. I flashed them over to android firmware. They are all working well however they all have this odd behaviour. When I place an outgoing call the first 5 seconds of my speech is cut off. This is even after sending DTMF tones to an IVR. If I use other hard sip phones or soft sip phones on my PBX I cannot replicate the behaviour it's only with the T58A. I have not ruled out something not being installed on my PBX but I'm thinking it's something with the T58A's.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Hi,

After flashing the phone to android firmware, did you reset the phone to factory default?
If not, please reset the phone, re-provisioning it and try again.

BTW: which firmware is now installed on the phone?