Yealink Forums
Display after picking up Handset Receiver - T48S - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Display after picking up Handset Receiver - T48S (/showthread.php?tid=44075)

Display after picking up Handset Receiver - T48S - cwatts@deltamodtech.com - 05-22-2020 02:30 PM

Does anyone know where the setting is to change what display screen shows after picking up the handset receiver? I want the DSSKeys to remain displayed on the side of the screen after picking up the receiver. Now when I pick it up it goes to the dial-pad. I know we can push the home or back icon, but prefer it to to stay on the main screen. I want to change the setting via web, not through the physical phone. Thank you in advance.

RE: Display after picking up Handset Receiver - T48S - rickd@redseal.com - 06-25-2020 05:02 PM

I would also like this feature. We have the "hard" number keys on the phone. Being able to default to alpha on pre-dial would be nice.

RE: Display after picking up Handset Receiver - T48S - cwatts@deltamodtech.com - 06-25-2020 08:28 PM

Yealink support finally gave me an answer: No.

This was after weeks of emailing back and forth and creating two tickets about this issue. They asked me repeatedly "Why?"

They may or may not consider this as an option in the future. I was told they would send the idea to R&D...

RE: Display after picking up Handset Receiver - T48S - rickd@redseal.com - 06-25-2020 09:00 PM

Would seem like a no-brainer, considering all the other esoteric options available. Guess maybe I will put in a request too, can't hurt.