Yealink Forums
So you are selling this but no support? - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Yealink Device Management Platform (/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: So you are selling this but no support? (/showthread.php?tid=43978)

So you are selling this but no support? - matthewearl - 04-21-2020 12:49 AM

I have left a critical post pulling MAC configs from phones using the yealink cloud device manager. No one has answered at all. No one is answering nearly any posts. Is this platform dead? If so I need to move to something reliable.

RE: So you are selling this but no support? - Yisroel_MongoTEL - 04-21-2020 01:17 AM

This forum is a "community forum" for us to try to help each other.

Yealink support is officially given though their ticketing system ticket.yealink.com. (I'm not saying they respond in a split second.. but they usually do respond there and try to help.)

RE: So you are selling this but no support? - matthewearl - 04-21-2020 01:41 AM

I wasn't aware of this. Anyways good to post here in case someone else has the same problem. I still need to find out why when I try to download a MAC config from a device it shows up with a file size of .21kb and error of

"{"sessionId":"8sYXKQTegXp8EPX6tVgXLYueaRjwkq3cZnDL6B05KiQbOZd7k5tYmuS3G53yhOuyEmdFQ/UXNR8XRouNlHVE4ZvVKR7vowpRRExx8xiQnFU=","ret":-1,"error":{"errorCode":20302,"msg":"Generate config file failed.","fieldErrors":""}}"

It does this with every device from any location with any phone and using all current firmware.

RE: So you are selling this but no support? - Yisroel_MongoTEL - 04-21-2020 01:45 AM

(04-21-2020 01:41 AM)matthewearl Wrote:  I wasn't aware of this. Anyways good to post here in case someone else has the same problem. I still need to find out why when I try to download a MAC config from a device it shows up with a file size of .21kb and error of

"{"sessionId":"8sYXKQTegXp8EPX6tVgXLYueaRjwkq3cZnDL6B05KiQbOZd7k5tYmuS3G53yhOuyEmdFQ/UXNR8XRouNlHVE4ZvVKR7vowpRRExx8xiQnFU=","ret":-1,"error":{"errorCode":20302,"msg":"Generate config file failed.","fieldErrors":""}}"

It does this with every device from any location with any phone and using all current firmware.

I don't know an answer (saw your thread). So try a ticket, and if helped maybe come back report the solution.

RE: So you are selling this but no support? - Rentoula - 04-27-2020 08:29 AM

With that downgrade you agreed to certain limitations, including but not limited to loss of buy box, loss of the ability to call or chat with help, loss of restricted categories, and more.

RE: So you are selling this but no support? - matthewearl - 05-01-2020 04:16 AM

(04-27-2020 08:29 AM)Rentoula Wrote:  With that downgrade you agreed to certain limitations, including but not limited to loss of buy box, loss of the ability to call or chat with help, loss of restricted categories, and more.

What downgrade are you talking about?

RE: So you are selling this but no support? - herbert1379 - 05-21-2020 06:12 AM

I don’t mean spend thousands of dollars on customer panels or ‘research an industry-defining report on customer expectations’: I mean take 30 literal minutes out of your day to get on a call with an existing customer.

RE: So you are selling this but no support? - n.serafini - 06-04-2020 09:47 AM

(04-21-2020 12:49 AM)matthewearl Wrote:  I have left a critical post pulling MAC configs from phones using the yealink cloud device manager. No one has answered at all. No one is answering nearly any posts. Is this platform dead? If so I need to move to something reliable.

Hello,
YEALINK will release a new firmware for desktop ip phones to fix this issue; now, you can't find the new firmware, because is in RC (release candidate)

With new RC (release candidate) firmware, my T21P_E2, T23G and T27G working perfectly and export all logs and configs!

PS: the new firmware will also resolve the issue of 'ghost ip phones' in YMCS.

BR
--
Nicola