Yealink Forums
Login button doesn't do anything...T46G - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Login button doesn't do anything...T46G (/showthread.php?tid=43917)

Login button doesn't do anything...T46G - jayg30 - 04-01-2020 11:56 PM

I have a few T46G phones that won't respond when I click the "Login" button on the web interface. The username and password are correct. Every phone has the same credentials as I use FreePBX EPM to provision all phones. Firmware version 28.81.0.70.

I literally click the login button and NOTHING happens. The cancel button clears the fields.

These phones are remote and I can't get to them. Now I can't even reboot them!

What the heck is going on?!?!

Wow, had to remotely power cycle PoE power on our switch to get the phone to reboot (wouldn't respond to SIP Notify reboot) and now can login to phone. Still no idea WHY this would have happened though!

RE: Login button doesn't do anything...T46G - Yisroel_MongoTEL - 04-02-2020 03:00 AM

(04-01-2020 11:56 PM)jayg30 Wrote:  I have a few T46G phones that won't respond when I click the "Login" button on the web interface. The username and password are correct. Every phone has the same credentials as I use FreePBX EPM to provision all phones. Firmware version 28.81.0.70.

I literally click the login button and NOTHING happens. The cancel button clears the fields.

These phones are remote and I can't get to them. Now I can't even reboot them!

What the heck is going on?!?!

Wow, had to remotely power cycle PoE power on our switch to get the phone to reboot (wouldn't respond to SIP Notify reboot) and now can login to phone. Still no idea WHY this would have happened though!

Had it in the past many times with older phones/firmware, only power cycling helps. Seems like something in the web server goes crazy.

With more recent firmware I never had it yet, maybe upgrade your phones to a more recent firmware (your's is quite old) http://support.yealink.com/documentFront/forwardToDocumentDetailPage?documentId=10

RE: Login button doesn't do anything...T46G - Tee - 08-10-2020 05:45 AM

(04-02-2020 03:00 AM)Yisroel_MongoTEL Wrote:  Had it in the past many times with older phones/firmware, only power cycling helps.
Had the same problem on T42G with firmware 29.82.0.20. The Login button on the web page was just not working; when you clicked Login it wouldn't do anything. Getting the end user to power cycle / reboot the phone was the only way to get it wo respond.