Yealink Forums
Yealink T46G-Why wont my BLF Key flash - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Skype for Business/Lync (/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+--- Forum: T46G (/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Yealink T46G-Why wont my BLF Key flash (/showthread.php?tid=43623)

Yealink T46G-Why wont my BLF Key flash - Brian1949 - 01-16-2020 09:09 AM

I am running FreePBX 14 . I have setup a BLF key to monitor another extensions Voicemail. At the moment if there are no emails at the monitored extension the BLF key is green. If a message is left at the monitored extension the BLF Key turns red. I then go into the voicemail lesten to it and delete it and the BLF key returns to green.
My problem is that I want the BLF Key to flash. I have set notification within Power LED but still the BLF key wont flash
I have several T28p's that have similar configuration and they blink.
Any help would be appreciated

RE: Yealink T46G-Why wont my BLF Key flash - Brian1949 - 01-17-2020 02:25 AM

[quote='Brian1949' pid='67383' dateline='1579136997']
I am running FreePBX 14 . I have setup a BLF key to monitor another extensions Voicemail. At the moment if there are no voicemails at the monitored extension the BLF key is green. If a message is left at the monitored extension the BLF Key turns red. I then go into the voicemail lesten to it and delete it and the BLF key returns to green.
My problem is that I want the BLF Key to flash. I have set notification within Power LED but still the BLF key wont flash
I have several T28p's that have similar configuration and they blink admittedly only on the line keys and not on the memory keys .
Any help would be appreciated