Yealink Forums
T46S Screen Timeout - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T46S Screen Timeout (/showthread.php?tid=43261)

T46S Screen Timeout - jferguso - 10-10-2019 12:35 PM

Hello. How can set the display on my T46S so that the screen saver never times out. That is, I never want the phones screen to go dark.

Thanks.

RE: T46S Screen Timeout - complex1 - 10-10-2019 02:53 PM

(10-10-2019 12:35 PM)jferguso Wrote:  Hello. How can set the display on my T46S so that the screen saver never times out. That is, I never want the phones screen to go dark.

Thanks.

Hi,

It is possible to have the backlight permanently On (Menu>Basic>Display>Backlight>BacklightTime), but the screensaver will automatically start when the phone is idle for the preset waiting time. (Menu>Basic>Display>Screensaver>WaitTime)

Hope this will help.

RE: T46S Screen Timeout - jferguso - 10-10-2019 04:47 PM

Isn't the WaitTime setting for configuring how long the phone waits before the screen saver comes on? I want to set it so that when the screen saver does come on, it stays on until the phone is used.

(10-10-2019 02:53 PM)complex1 Wrote:  
(10-10-2019 12:35 PM)jferguso Wrote:  Hello. How can set the display on my T46S so that the screen saver never times out. That is, I never want the phones screen to go dark.

Thanks.

Hi,

It is possible to have the backlight permanently On (Menu>Basic>Display>Backlight>BacklightTime), but the screensaver will automatically start when the phone is idle for the preset waiting time. (Menu>Basic>Display>Screensaver>WaitTime)

Hope this will help.

RE: T46S Screen Timeout - complex1 - 10-10-2019 06:35 PM

(10-10-2019 04:47 PM)jferguso Wrote:  Isn't the WaitTime setting for configuring how long the phone waits before the screen saver comes on? I want to set it so that when the screen saver does come on, it stays on until the phone is used.

Yes, it does.
Please play with the mentioned settings and see if it fulfill your needs.