Yealink Forums
T58A SIP to Teams firmware then back to SIP, Failed - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T5X Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: T58A SIP to Teams firmware then back to SIP, Failed (/showthread.php?tid=43247)

T58A SIP to Teams firmware then back to SIP, Failed - Scottie - 10-04-2019 04:01 AM

Hi Team, I Need help.

I have a T58A with SIP rom that I flashed to the Teams rom for testing, no problem every thing worked.

I am done with testing and want to go back to SIP firmware however phone is rejecting firmware even via TFTP/USB flash.

I have then attempted to use TFTP recovery files, That I have from my distributor the .bin and .rfs files along with the rom, but this also fails.

I presume the fail is because the phone thinks the firmware is too large. the TFTP response from peer (being the phone) is "file too large" and rejects it, it will download the .bin and .rfs files no problem.

RE: T58A SIP to Teams firmware then back to SIP, Failed - Scottie - 10-23-2019 08:28 AM

Bump for support !!! ..... :-( no Yealink love ?

RE: T58A SIP to Teams firmware then back to SIP, Failed - Walter_Yealink - 10-24-2019 03:21 AM

(10-23-2019 08:28 AM)Scottie Wrote:  Bump for support !!! ..... :-( no Yealink love ?
Hi Scottie,
This is Walter from Yealink Team. Nice to work with you.

We have made some restrictions on the downgrading of SFB to SIP Phone. You need to import sip license before downgrading. Can you provide the MAC of your phone and your Email address? We will apply for a license for you
Any update, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards
Walter

RE: T58A SIP to Teams firmware then back to SIP, Failed - Scottie - 10-24-2019 03:51 AM

Thanks,

The MAC = 805EC03C6DC4
EMAIL, scott@nurvcloud.io

thanks !

(10-24-2019 03:21 AM)Walter_Yealink Wrote:  
(10-23-2019 08:28 AM)Scottie Wrote:  Bump for support !!! ..... :-( no Yealink love ?
Hi Scottie,

We have made some restrictions on the downgrading of SFB to SIP Phone. You need to import sip license before downgrading. Can you provide the MAC of your phone and your Email address? We will apply for a license for you

Best Regards
Walter

RE: T58A SIP to Teams firmware then back to SIP, Failed - stefanprasch - 10-24-2019 09:20 AM

Can you also send me a license please.

we have the same problem.

001565F05886

info@stefanprasch.com

Thanks

Best regards Stefan

RE: T58A SIP to Teams firmware then back to SIP, Failed - Scottie - 10-28-2019 03:57 AM

Hi, I am still waiting I have not seen any thing come in ??

RE: T58A SIP to Teams firmware then back to SIP, Failed - Scottie - 11-04-2019 08:21 AM

(10-24-2019 03:21 AM)Walter_Yealink Wrote:  
Hi Scottie,

Best Regards
Walter

Still waiting for the e-mail? No love? :-(