Yealink Forums
W60B "refused to connect" - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W60B(Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: W60B "refused to connect" (/showthread.php?tid=43243)

W60B "refused to connect" - ehsanders - 10-03-2019 08:53 PM

I was able to set this unit up with no problems, but a few days later I need to add another handset and the base refuses to connect via the web portal. I am able to see the IP address from the handset that it registered, but when I try to connect to it via a web browser I get an error that the IP has "refused to connect". I have tried a factory reset with no change. I am testing these units for deployment to over 300 users, if this is a continuing problem then I guess I'll just need to return them. I am using these with Zoom. The Zoom console says that the system is online, the only thing I can't seem to do is connect to the base, which seems to be a requirement to add additional handsets to the base.

RE: W60B "refused to connect" - Babylonia - 10-03-2019 10:44 PM

(10-03-2019 08:53 PM)ehsanders Wrote:  ....I am able to see the IP address from the handset that it registered, but when I try to connect to it via a web browser I get an error that the IP has "refused to connect".

I think you are confusing some information and/or settings?
A handset doesn't have an "IP-address", as it is a separate system between the base station and a handset by DECT connection.

Only the base station do have an IP-address.
Can be found within the network information of a router.
Default the base station is set to DHCP, so IP-addresses are given by the router.
If you set-up a fixed IP address within the router by MAC-address for the base station,
You can reach / login into the base station using always the same fixed IP address.

RE: W60B "refused to connect" - ehsanders - 10-04-2019 04:23 PM

Thank you for the reply. When I say I can see the IP address from the handset, I mean that I can check the base station status via the info menu on the handset and see the IP that has been assigned to the base station via DHCP. I can confirm this IP address via my network switch that the base is attached to. In spite of all this looking correct, I continually get a "refused to connect" error when trying to connect to the base station. No firewalls in place, no rules on the switch that should prevent this connection.

RE: W60B "refused to connect" - Babylonia - 10-05-2019 01:13 PM

Maybe could be related to the auto provisioning of the base station?
Is it an original bought W60B set-up? Or delivered by an ISP?
If you do have admin rights, and started form a fresh reset, you should see something like this:

[Image: Login_W60B_1.png]

RE: W60B "refused to connect" - merlinpendragonx - 02-16-2021 03:33 AM

(02-20-2020 08:35 AM)Cleveland Wrote:  We use a 3CX voip phone system in our company in combination with the W60B deck and 5 W56H phones Prepaid Gift Balance
All regular except for one thing we can't figure out if it's 3CX switchboard or W60B configuration fault:
once an incoming call is accepted and passed from one user to another, the W56H of the user who passed the call does not ring to the other incoming calls, until the first call is terminated.

I have a 3CX installation with multiple sites connected via VPNs using Mikrotik routers.
For some reason, whenever one of the sites loses connectivity to the 3CX server (the VPN breaks and reconnects), the W60B phones fail to re-register. All the other phones come back online at the sites including the W56P DECT phones and T46S phones. It's just the W60B phones that have this problem. The only way to get them to re-register is to log into the web interface of the W60B and reboot it. Then it is good until the next "outage" which could be anything from a power failure or an internet disruption. I can recreate the issue if I restart the Mikrotik router at the sites that have W60Bs. This happens at all locations that have W60B phones. Firmware is updated to the latest and 3CX is running the latest version and service packs.

Anyone else having this issue?

RE: W60B "refused to connect" - complex1 - 02-16-2021 11:47 PM

(02-16-2021 03:33 AM)merlinpendragonx Wrote:  I have a 3CX installation with multiple sites connected via VPNs using Mikrotik routers.
For some reason, whenever one of the sites loses connectivity to the 3CX server (the VPN breaks and reconnects), the W60B phones fail to re-register. All the other phones come back online at the sites including the W56P DECT phones and T46S phones. It's just the W60B phones that have this problem. The only way to get them to re-register is to log into the web interface of the W60B and reboot it. Then it is good until the next "outage" which could be anything from a power failure or an internet disruption. I can recreate the issue if I restart the Mikrotik router at the sites that have W60Bs. This happens at all locations that have W60B phones. Firmware is updated to the latest and 3CX is running the latest version and service packs.

Anyone else having this issue?

Hi,

Did you try using STUN to see if this solve your issue?