Yealink Forums
T48G, EHS36 and Plantronics CS510 - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Accessories (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: T48G, EHS36 and Plantronics CS510 (/showthread.php?tid=43241)

T48G, EHS36 and Plantronics CS510 - cmedvick - 10-03-2019 12:31 PM

I purchased the EHS36 adapter for use with my T48G and Plantronics CS540 wireless headset. I can use the Plantronics headset but only if I manually push the headset button on the T48G AND the button on the plantronics headset/ear piece. I cannot simply press the button on the plantronics headset/ear piece to pick up a call, or hang up a call. I did research and found the following document that indicates the T48G with the EHS36 adapter is in fact compatible with the Plantronics CS540 but I cannot get it to work unless I manually press buttons on the T48G to send the call to the headset, or hang up the call. This defeats one of the primary purposes I use a headset, so that I don't have to walk up to the desk phone to answer a call or hang up a call.
https://www.yealink.com/upfiles/products/201808/1534729490483.pdf
Are there settings within the T48G that I need to change to enable this?

RE: T48G, EHS36 and Plantronics CS510 - Walter_Yealink - 10-23-2019 07:23 AM

Dear Customer,
This is Walter from Yealink Team. Nice to work with you.

May I know the phone firmware version you are using now?

Best Regards
Walter

RE: T48G, EHS36 and Plantronics CS510 - cmedvick - 10-23-2019 02:17 PM

I had 35.83.0.60 and then upgraded to 35.83.0.130 but same results. The button on the headset does not draw dial tone when the phone is idle/on hook. The light on the Plantronics base goes on as if it is off hook but the phone itself does not go off hook. This is for both incoming and outgoing. Also for incoming, i do not hear the incoming call tone/beep in the headset. Interestingly if I call inbound I hear nothing in the headset and if I press the button on the earpiece while the call is ringing in, then I hear actual ringing in the headset but it does not answer the call. I should hear a ringing "alert", and be able to press the button on the headset to answer the call.