Yealink Forums
V84 feature blf.enhanced - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: V84 feature blf.enhanced (/showthread.php?tid=43024)

V84 feature blf.enhanced - brourk - 07-25-2019 01:51 PM

Can someone explain and give examples for the blf.enhanced.idle and blf.enhanced.talking features.

Please correct me if I misunderstand how these work. Is it possible to have blf keys perform different actions depending on the blf user's status ?

For example could I have a blf key for a user call that user (as it does now, by dialing the ext number) and also have it transfer a caller to that users voice mail when the user is talking (by dialing a prefix and then the ext number, such as **ext) ?

Also the admin guide mentions using macro strings, but I don't see a macro string that would dial the blf keys value.

RE: V84 feature blf.enhanced - Simons_Yealink - 08-05-2019 09:49 AM

(07-25-2019 01:51 PM)brourk Wrote:  Can someone explain and give examples for the blf.enhanced.idle and blf.enhanced.talking features.

Please correct me if I misunderstand how these work. Is it possible to have blf keys perform different actions depending on the blf user's status ?

For example could I have a blf key for a user call that user (as it does now, by dialing the ext number) and also have it transfer a caller to that users voice mail when the user is talking (by dialing a prefix and then the ext number, such as **ext) ?

Also the admin guide mentions using macro strings, but I don't see a macro string that would dial the blf keys value.

Hi

This is Simons from Yealink.
The configurations is able to define the behaviour of BLF button when the phone is with specific status.

For the value of the parameters, you can refer to the Enhanced Dsskey guide you are able to get from the following link.

http://download.support.yealink.com/download?path=ZIjHOJbWuW/DFrGTLnGyptRqysyHm94LBrBdqiThydP9gS9ESplusSymbolepgqP8joNb8pVx14CsZFAxPBI/DefBf1LMox/GOeXOdpng5q1qBLqlcgYeX8DNCIKpZ7mlWNncDng9Iq/5PHTufSayJbO6Hwp2W55wNmuV27dZ

Best Regards,
Simons

RE: V84 feature blf.enhanced - jolouis - 08-07-2019 07:17 PM

(07-25-2019 01:51 PM)brourk Wrote:  Can someone explain and give examples for the blf.enhanced.idle and blf.enhanced.talking features.

Short answer is no, blf.enhanced does not let you do that. All the feature does is allow you to customize the colour/display pattern of BLF lights for those extra states, assuming the phone you are monitoring is capable of passing the state information properly.

So for example, using blf.enhanced.idle = 1 you then need to set blf.enhanced.idle.led = YYYYY

where YYYYY is an LED pattern as described in the documentation Simons mentions. For example "$LEDg1000o$" would make the LED glow green for 1000ms then go off.

RE: V84 feature blf.enhanced - Oregon - 10-03-2019 07:07 PM

Hi,

I"m trying to use this feature to keep the monitored BLF light from flashing red on incoming calls for that BLF.

I'm using the following:

blf.enhanced.callin.enable="1"
blf.enhanced.callin.led="0"

It does keep the light from flashing, except my own phone is trying to dial 0 when that user gets a call. How do I prevent that and keep the BLF light from flashing on incoming calls?

Thanks!

RE: V84 feature blf.enhanced - Oregon - 10-04-2019 12:32 AM

Following up my own post with positive results in case anyone else needs this.

blf.enhanced.callin.led="$LEDo$"

This will keep the BLF you're monitoring from not blinking when that phone is ringing.

(10-03-2019 07:07 PM)Oregon Wrote:  Hi,

I"m trying to use this feature to keep the monitored BLF light from flashing red on incoming calls for that BLF.

I'm using the following:

blf.enhanced.callin.led="0"

It does keep the light from flashing, except my own phone is trying to dial 0 when that user gets a call. How do I prevent that and keep the BLF light from flashing on incoming calls?

Thanks!