Yealink Forums
T22P Firmware Upgrade - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FAQs etc (/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: V73 Official Firmware (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: T22P Firmware Upgrade (/showthread.php?tid=4299)

T22P Firmware Upgrade - f6f - 08-19-2015 03:20 AM

Hi,

I've got a single T22P and I'd like to upgrade the firmware.

I've downloaded and unzipped the 7.73.193.50.rom file.

Is there a simple way to get this .rom update to the single phone I have.

I've googled this and searched here but I' m a bit confused. Looking for a simple method for a single phone upgrade. Thanks.

RE: T22P Firmware Upgrade - Yealink_Michael - 08-19-2015 05:49 AM

hi

not sure which firmware you are using now ,but you can login to the web page of the phone to do the upgrade

path : Setting -- Upgrade

details show as below :
[attachment=1642]

please note that during the upgrade process , you should not close or reflash the web page.

RE: T22P Firmware Upgrade - f6f - 08-19-2015 07:49 AM

Michael your post was a huge help. I got the phone about a year ago. Used it for a while and then put it away. Just starting to use it again and for some reason I totally forgot about the web interface. I was making this more difficult than it needed to be. Flashing the rom file right now. Thanks!

RE: T22P Firmware Upgrade - gadgetwizard - 09-15-2015 10:46 PM

I'm having issues with upgrading several T22P with current firmware 7.61.x.x to 7.7x.x.x (tried 71,72 & 73) from the web page.
I have a 3cx system and was upgrading phones to version 7.73.0.40. I have logged into the web interface of several phones and was able to upgrade fine, however almost a third won't allow the firmware upgrade. I have to remove the existing phone extension's provisioning info (Mac Address, etc) and then login to the web interface and reset factory, then upgrade firmware, then I can add the phone to an existing extension just fine.
I'm trying to figure why the interface doesn't just upgrade on (out of 45 phones, 20ish). This is taking extra time to have to trouble shoot each phone. I also notice the factory reset doesn't really change everything unless you unplug data cable, with 100 phones this is a long task.
I appreciate any ideas/suggestions.
Thank you