Yealink Forums
BLF Call Park - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: BLF Call Park (/showthread.php?tid=4297)

BLF Call Park - cameron.besaw@skyswitch.com - 08-18-2015 11:32 PM

I am having an issue where the yealink is only adding the extension string if the call is ringing "Fast Blinking" which is problematic for a call park which results in a state of "Busy" or "Answered" on our platform. The problem is that phone will not pre-pend the the extension when pressing the DSSKey. On our Hosted Platform (Netsapiens v1225) we have to use a string to park and a different string to pickup. Any input would be much appreciated.

The call parking is working. So I need to have the DSS key blind transfer to 712 (this is working), but then when someone is parked for the DSS to dial *55712 to retrieve the parked call. I have tried messing with the BLF LED Mode, but it does not seem to work as well.

Firmware: 7.73.0.50
Model: T22P

RE: BLF Call Park - Yealink_Michael - 08-19-2015 05:58 AM

hi

in this situation , try to fill in *55721 in the extension and test again

Michael

RE: BLF Call Park - c99hris - 09-20-2015 10:46 PM

(08-19-2015 05:58 AM)Yealink_Michael Wrote:  hi

in this situation , try to fill in *55721 in the extension and test again

Michael

I have the same situation where I cannot retrieve the call using *55701 as the extension on a T48G

Basically I cannot get call park to work, the call will park gust cannot ever retrieve the call, using *55701 just throws the phone into the park q and will never pickup the call on hold in the Q
Thanks
Chris