Yealink Forums
T55A - change firmware from Teams to SIP - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T5X Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: T55A - change firmware from Teams to SIP (/showthread.php?tid=42950)

Pages: 1 2

RE: T55A - change firmware from Teams to SIP - timeames85 - 02-02-2020 11:47 PM

Hi,

With the latest firmware, the T55a can be switched to hybrid mode (Teams Settings - Device Settings - Hybrid Mode - Quick Ball) which will enable SIP operation alongside Teams. The Quick Ball is a floating icon on the display that will allow switching between SIP/Teams.

SIP Accounts are configured through the WebUI/config file as usual.

This is how I have my T55a working in a home office setup, with Teams for work and SIP for home.

Hope this helps!

RE: T55A - change firmware from Teams to SIP - peterf - 02-03-2020 12:38 AM

Hi Tim

This is a big help. Thanks for the tip.

Peter

(02-02-2020 11:47 PM)timeames85 Wrote:  Hi,

With the latest firmware, the T55a can be switched to hybrid mode (Teams Settings - Device Settings - Hybrid Mode - Quick Ball) which will enable SIP operation alongside Teams. The Quick Ball is a floating icon on the display that will allow switching between SIP/Teams.

SIP Accounts are configured through the WebUI/config file as usual.

This is how I have my T55a working in a home office setup, with Teams for work and SIP for home.

Hope this helps!

RE: T55A - change firmware from Teams to SIP - Rahm1379 - 03-25-2020 05:33 AM

(01-09-2020 03:46 PM)405IT Wrote:  
(07-11-2019 09:49 PM)peterf Wrote:  Hi
I have a customer with 50 T55A phones with Teams firmware. The Teams implementation has failed big time and they are now moving to SIP based solution and naturally want to maintain there investment in phones.

Can the T55A have SIP firmware installed?
If so what is the process to do this?
visit here

thanks
Peter

I have this exact same issue and need a resolution asap. @peterf, were you able to find a work around?

Thanks!

hello did your problem solved?