Yealink Forums
W56H handset on a Gigaset DECT base station working? - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W56P(Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+--- Thread: W56H handset on a Gigaset DECT base station working? (/showthread.php?tid=42907)

W56H handset on a Gigaset DECT base station working? - Frank@Meeet - 06-26-2019 02:47 PM

We have a few "Gigaset N510 IP Pro" DECT base stations and want switch slowly to Yealink handsets. It seems it is not possible to register those phones, they get stuck with the message "Data Initializing".
Unfortunately I can't even de-register the handset from that base, it then tells me "Synchronizing, please try later!"
And also I am not able to "factory-reset" the handset - same message.

Any idea what I can do?

RE: W56H handset on a Gigaset DECT base station working? - complex1 - 06-26-2019 04:56 PM

(06-26-2019 02:47 PM)Frank@Meeet Wrote:  We have a few "Gigaset N510 IP Pro" DECT base stations and want switch slowly to Yealink handsets. It seems it is not possible to register those phones, they get stuck with the message "Data Initializing".
Unfortunately I can't even de-register the handset from that base, it then tells me "Synchronizing, please try later!"

Any idea what I can do?

Hi,

Please read "Can I Use Handsets from Other Brands with Base from Yealink DECT?"
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=395

RE: W56H handset on a Gigaset DECT base station working? - trushing@askonecall.com - 09-09-2020 05:56 PM

(06-26-2019 02:47 PM)Frank@Meeet Wrote:  We have a few "Gigaset N510 IP Pro" DECT base stations and want switch slowly to Yealink handsets. It seems it is not possible to register those phones, they get stuck with the message "Data Initializing".

Any idea what I can do?

Did you find an answer to this?
I have a new w60b and w56h that i'm setting up and the handset constantly says "data initializing".