Yealink Forums
Changing the Hold function t46S - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Changing the Hold function t46S (/showthread.php?tid=42885)

Changing the Hold function t46S - Kala - 06-20-2019 02:52 PM

I have a few customers that cannot grasp the park feature compared to the hold feature. I noticed in the DSS keys under programmable keys there are fields that can be entered next to hold. I would like to make the Hold button actually a park feature. When I put in what I needed and tested, it still will just put the call on hold. is there is something I need to turn on to make this work?

RE: Changing the Hold function t46S - Simons_Yealink - 06-24-2019 03:16 AM

(06-20-2019 02:52 PM)Kala Wrote:  I have a few customers that cannot grasp the park feature compared to the hold feature. I noticed in the DSS keys under programmable keys there are fields that can be entered next to hold. I would like to make the Hold button actually a park feature. When I put in what I needed and tested, it still will just put the call on hold. is there is something I need to turn on to make this work?

The Hold Dsskey can only enter label, it is not a park function button, so it not functions as park.
And you can set call park dsskey, and enter feature access code into value tag to realize park feature.

Best Regards,