Yealink Forums
Bug: sip.disp_incall_to_info = 1 does not work - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Bug: sip.disp_incall_to_info = 1 does not work (/showthread.php?tid=42866)

Bug: sip.disp_incall_to_info = 1 does not work - blink - 06-13-2019 08:17 PM

SIP-T48S
Firmware Version 66.84.0.15
Hardware Version 65.0.0.0.0.0.0

I have one sip account with 3 different phone numbers.
The phone number which gets called is transmitted in the to header.
So I was happy to find the parameter sip.disp_incall_to_info in the admin manual and imported it: sip.disp_incall_to_info = 1
The problem is that it doesn't work. The display of incoming calls didn't change and I still don't know which number got called.

Is this a known problem or does this option work for someone?

RE: Bug: sip.disp_incall_to_info = 1 does not work - jolouis - 06-17-2019 01:19 PM

Not sure about that setting but usually this is something that would have to be handled/setup by your SIP provider. It may be that they are not even passing the called DID information to the phone at all.

On our managed PBXes when we do this we typically add logic to prepend the CallerID with some value that indicates the dialed number (i.e. last three digits of dialed number plus a colon). Otherwise different DIDs are configured as different accounts and ring on different line keys.

I would suggest contacting your provider to see what/how they recommend handling it

RE: Bug: sip.disp_incall_to_info = 1 does not work - blink - 06-17-2019 08:30 PM

It is well documented that the number is transmited in the to header and I have verified it by tracing a call.

The problem is not the provider but a bug in the yealink firmware.

RE: Bug: sip.disp_incall_to_info = 1 does not work - Simons_Yealink - 06-18-2019 07:53 AM

(06-13-2019 08:17 PM)blink Wrote:  SIP-T48S
Firmware Version 66.84.0.15
Hardware Version 65.0.0.0.0.0.0

I have one sip account with 3 different phone numbers.
The phone number which gets called is transmitted in the to header.
So I was happy to find the parameter sip.disp_incall_to_info in the admin manual and imported it: sip.disp_incall_to_info = 1
The problem is that it doesn't work. The display of incoming calls didn't change and I still don't know which number got called.

Is this a known problem or does this option work for someone?

Please enable this parameter to display the callee on the screen.
phone_setting.called_party_info_display.enable = 1

Best Regards,
Simons

RE: Bug: sip.disp_incall_to_info = 1 does not work - blink - 06-18-2019 08:19 AM

(06-18-2019 07:53 AM)Simons_Yealink Wrote:  Please enable this parameter to display the callee on the screen.
All relevant options are already set:
Code:
phone_setting.call_info_display_method = 4
phone_setting.contact_photo_display.enable = 0
sip.disp_incall_to_info = 1